By Clicking on either of the Celtic Knot Company logos, you will be able to see just some of the many designs already on hand that can be used to create some of the most unique Jewelry.
All original designs that have not been commissioned by another party are available for your use in any piece you find appealing: Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Cufflinks, Tie Tacks, Watch Fobs, Earrings, and other Specialty Pieces.
If you choose us to custom design your jewelry from start to finish, this should help make it easy when you call or stop by to commission the work.
A small guide to help you::
1) Have a rough design drawing or a good idea of what you want made.
2) Do not worry about how well you draw, get the gist of it on paper, or if you find a piece you like, but want to make variations, make a list of what you want done differently.
3) Place all your old gold you might want to use in a small plastic bag. It can be used to offset the price of your desired piece. If you want us to supply the gold and Gem stones this will add to your cost.
4) A non-refundable deposit will be required for contracted custom works. Remaining material (left-over) that is supplied by the Customer will be returned upon request at time of services. ining material (left-over) that is supplied by the Customer will be returned upon request at time of services.
5) You must supply a good mailing address and phone number if you wish to have everything done by Post, mail or a valid E-Mail address. (All items MUST be insured.)
Prototype Services: There are many 3D programs used today by Jewelers. Before sending in your file, a good Quality Assurance check is recommended. We will review your file and contact you if there are any problems found before machining. If your file is a 2D, do not worry, we can work with any format.
We are able to Engrave your AR 15 / 10 Lower with Designed Emblems or Text.
We can also make or Engrave Emblems Text on your pistol grips as well. AR Lowers must be stripped down when you bring it in. Pistols must also be stripped down. No working weapon will be accepted unless completely field stripped down.
We do not use Laser Engraving all Engraving is Milled/Cut into your stock.